Jan 31, 2009
I have a 12year old boy who plays rugby 3 times a week tennis twice and basketball. So he is quite active though slim build body type and small appetite. However compared to his less active friends he runs out of energy and seems to have trouble getting his breath! Albeit towards the end of a tough game of tennis or basketball would a gp investigate for this as it is quite noticeable to the teachers and for the amount of excercise he does he should have much more stamina. He also swims once a week.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
- Can Animals Give You Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.