Jan 31, 2009
I have a 12year old boy who plays rugby 3 times a week tennis twice and basketball. So he is quite active though slim build body type and small appetite. However compared to his less active friends he runs out of energy and seems to have trouble getting his breath! Albeit towards the end of a tough game of tennis or basketball would a gp investigate for this as it is quite noticeable to the teachers and for the amount of excercise he does he should have much more stamina. He also swims once a week.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Maculopapular Rash Look Like?
- How To Support Someone Who Is Hiv Positive?
- Does The Hiv Rash Look Like Bug Bites?
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.