Jan 31, 2009
Just wondering if STEMULITE would be OK to take while on Atripla? It's basically all vitamins but just in case would like to know if one ingredient would be ill advised. I enjoy working out and don't like the shakes and powders etc..STEMULITE could be the next gimmick or it can help me achieve results. I'm healthy, very athletic and eat well (but want that extra edge) But health before vanity so I'm asking first.
Response from Mr. Vergel
I am sorry. I have no idea what this supplement is. When in doubt about interactions and your pharmacist cannot help you, do not take anything
Any reputable personal trainers in Northeast Texas?
- What Organism Causes The Shingles?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Does Herpes Do To The Spine?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.