sex with no condoms with partner

My partner and I were diagnosed in 2005. However, since then, we have sex with condoms. We are very committed to each other and will like to know, if it is ok to no use condoms during sex? We do not want to harm each other with the virus, but we are definitely committed. Is this safe to do? Will we re-infect each other and matters worst?

With both partners at undetectable viral load, many poz-poz couples do not use condoms. A recent study that followed poz-poz couples for a few years found no evidence of super infection. Are you guys taking HIV medications?

But if one of you strays and has sex with other people unprotected, you could bring in other sexually transmitted diseases that can active your immune system. So it is important that you remain honest.

I am not telling you what to do, just making sure you know what the data says so far

Nelson

Want a child, but have HIV
seeded bread