What is a healthy diet for a person with HIV
Jan 19, 2009
I just found out the I am HIV Pozitive. I am not good with nutrition . I am trying to plan a shopping and meal list what is an example of a healthy menu/diet.
Response from Mr. Vergel
If you follow a Mediterranean data, you will not be healthier with lower lipids, blood sugar, and visceral fat.
You can read about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_diet
and follow some of these guidelines: http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=851
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Erotic Massage
- HIV Risk After Licking Vagina
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex With Condom
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.