lipohypertrophy and exercise

Unfortunately, I have unusual fat accumulation in too many areas of my body(buffalo hump, gynecomasy,pubic area) My doctor always tells me the more fat I keep burning at the gym the more these areas will shrink. Do you agree or is he just trying to keep me motivated.

To be honest with you, I have seen little improvement is decreasing buffalo humps or increased breast size (gynecomastia) with exercise. Tell your doctor to refer you to a doctor that can perform surgery and get insurance companies to pay for it. More info on doctors here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/sr.aspx?sm=rc8hHUnWoT5VVui7aS9Q_2fsfxahbyw7goBCGlfANmm4A_3d

Click on the "view" boxes to read what people say about different doctors

Nelson

butt filler
What is a healthy diet for a person with HIV