Jan 19, 2009
Do you know many people who have had butt filler done in Mexico? Does it last? Is there any one that does it in PV.? Thanks for the help. flat butt
| Response from Mr. Vergel
PMMA used in Mexico for butt reconstruction lasts. It can be bumpy if not done properly. I think Dr Casavantes is doing it also in Puerto Vallarta once or twice a month
You can get more info in http://www.facialwasting.org/buttock_wasting.htm
It is very expensive, by the way, since volumes in excess of 200 cc's are required and sometimes it may take over 4 hours of work
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.