NO2 for better performance at the gym.

Hi Doctor Nelson, I was wondering if it is ok to start taking NO2 liquid caps to get better performance at the gym. Also I am taking L-Glutamine and protein shakes.I am not in medication; i was infected about a year ago. But i dont know why my virus load is 260 and my CD4 is 380.Those are bad numbers for someone just infected. My doctor said i have to start medication. I am 40. Thank You

My concern with all these NO2 products is that they have a lot of arginine that can activate herpes virus, and activate the immune system. Also, they tend to increase blood pressure and heart rate.

I like creatine, glutamine, and protein shakes since we have not seen bad side effects with these supplements.

Nelson

Annoyed and confused
K-PAX