Micronutrients

Hello Dr,

What's your opinion on Micro nutrients Vitamins such as Kpax. I've been recently diagnosed 10/6/2008 I'm 28 years old, CD4 690

The K PAX is a combination of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that had positive results on CD4 cells in a small study that was presented at the 2006 World AIDS Conference in Toronto (Abstract #0402). It was also published in the August 15th issue of the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes (JAIDS) - Kaiser JD, et al. JAIDS 2006;42(5):523-528

I think it is a great comprehensive product. It is expensive but you can get it cheaper at HIV buyers clubs like houstonbuyersclub.com

The New York Buyers Club has a cheaper version that they put together:http://nybcsecure.org/product_info.php? cPath=55&products_id=271

Nelson

Insulin Resistance and Exercise
nutritions