Drug for E.D.

Hello and Happy Holidays. I had PCP a few years ago, currently on Bactrium, Atripla, 2500mg Niaspan, 145mg Tricor, 0.06 of Colchicine & 800mg Skelaxin. My CD4 count is 440 and the virus is undercontrol. What drug for ED should I take and what mg? My Inf. Disease Doc finally gave me the OK to start on one, but told me to talk to my PCarePhy...I know there are a few drugs for this out there, what do you recommend? Thanks and thanks loads for providing this informational resource. You have no idea how you have helped me in the past. -needing a ED drug to stay stay "up".

You can try

Viagra- low half life and it gets out of your system in a few hours

Cialis- stays longer, like 2-3 days which is good if you have no side effects but bad if you do

Levitra- a lot like Viagra, really

Side effects are heart burn, flushed face and eyes, headaches or diarrhea in some patients. Some have no side effects at all

You can also try TRIMIX which is a tiny injection that works great. But talk to an urologist about this product that needs to be ordered through a comppounding pharmacy.

Also, make sure your free testosterone in your blood is high enough so that you have sexual desire.

Norvir increases levels of oral sexual dysfunction drugs so start at a lower dose. Poppers can also be a problem and decrease your blood pressure too much on those drugs. Talk to your doctor

Nelson

Prednisone (corticoesteroide) falso negativo???
cirrhosis