Where to get a copy of book?

Nelson, I've been trying to find a copy of the third edition of your book. It appears as though amazon.com (to which you link on your website) only sells the older editions. Can you tell me somewhere that I can find the 3rd ed.? Thanks.

You can also get it by calling the houston buyers club at800-350-2392

Amazon.com has the latest edition. It is an ugly light blue cover that the publisher picked LOL

I will be publishing my second book by March with all the health information I have learned in 25 years, so look out for that one!

Nelson

red spots
Prednisone (corticoesteroide) falso negativo???