CD4 from 30,000 to 170,000

I have just got my blood done and i am very concerned that my viral load has gone from 30 thousand to 170 thousand in 3 months. I have had HIV for 7 years now and my CD4 is 780 and was measure at 760 3 months ago. Is there anything i can do to lower my CD4 count? am i doing well so far?

Thanks

Andy

You mean viral load, right?

I would talk to your doctor about starting treatment at your viral load of 170,000 since you will eventually have a loss of CD4 cells with high viral replication. Also, make sure that you are not going through an infection, sexually transmitted disease, herpes outbreak, etc since that can increase your viral load. Talk to your doctor about testing for STD's just in case and get treatment if needed.

Nelson

Herbal Supplements for HIV patient
red spots