|High SGPT (73)
Nov 26, 2008
Im 28 yrs. old and i recently got my laboratory report and my SGPT value is 73, i was worried since it is above normal range, can you tell me what categories am i in, is it high?, what foods/diets do i need to eat to lower my SGPT.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Usually a mildly elevated SGPT is of little clinical concern. What is your HIV status and which HIV medications are you taking (this site deals with side effects of HIV medications)? KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Genital Rash Medicine
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.