When to start ARV drugs

Nelson. I have presented all symptoms of HIV, though they are all very mild and go as soon as they are treated. am in a place where there is no CD4 measuring equipment. What can I do?

Mild meaning thrust, rash, hairy leukoplakia, diarrhea, weight loss, night sweats?

If you have access to at least three medications like Sustiva, Epivir or Emtriva, Tenofovir, or a boosted protease, I would start. But if you do not have access to CD4 cell counting equipment, I am assuming you probably have no access to ARVs. Try to avoid AZT, Zerit (D4T) if you can. Unfortunately, most people in the developing world do not have the luxury to have access to "friendlier" HIV medications and have to be exposed to drugs that we no longer use in developed countries.

Nelson

tiempos entre ciclo y ciclo
reply to losing weight please help