|high SGPT level
Nov 24, 2008
I've found that my SGPT level is above normal rate (93), while my SGOT & Bilirubin level is in normal level. What is the cause of this high SGPT level and what should I do to reduce the level back to normal?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.