high SGPT level
Nov 24, 2008
I've found that my SGPT level is above normal rate (93), while my SGOT & Bilirubin level is in normal level. What is the cause of this high SGPT level and what should I do to reduce the level back to normal?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.