on haart and taking vitamins
Nov 24, 2008
have been on haart for 5 years .Now taking omega 3, b-comlex and multi vits. Is this okay.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes , Omega 3 fatty acids have strong evidence of lipid and inflammation lowering effects, a B-complex always helps since we have some issues in absorbing B-12 in particular, and a multi vitamin is a good thing for anyone who is aging with a viral infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Rubbing Penis
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Dry Cough An Ars Symptom?
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.