on haart and taking vitamins
Nov 24, 2008
have been on haart for 5 years .Now taking omega 3, b-comlex and multi vits. Is this okay.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes , Omega 3 fatty acids have strong evidence of lipid and inflammation lowering effects, a B-complex always helps since we have some issues in absorbing B-12 in particular, and a multi vitamin is a good thing for anyone who is aging with a viral infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.