losing weight please help

Hiya i am a 29 yr old positive female i have known about being positive for 5 yrs but i think i prob have been positive for 10 years or more. i have been on meds for 3 yrs now first set of meds was sustive & truvada & changed 8-9 months ago due to me & my partner wanting to try for a baby, i am now on kaletra & truvada. since being on kaletra & have noticed i have a lot of fat & muscle loss from my legs & loads off my bum. i have always had quite big bum well not big but enough! now i have hardly any left of it. this is really getting me down as people are starting 2 notice it now & commenting on it & i hate the thought of losing weight again as i lost a lot before going on meds 3 yrs ago & gained it all bk so now im getitng very depressed feels like its all happening again. is there anything i could do to gain this back my vl is undetectable & cd4 is 500 its been steady like that for a coulpe of years now. do you think changing the kaletra would do the trick? would be so greatful for your help

Actually, Kaletra has been shown to increase weight and prevent lipoatropht better than other drugs like Sustiva. Although 11 percent of patients on Kaletra or Sustiva plus Truvada still loss more than 20% of their fat under the skin in that study.

Can you work out with machines? Resistance exercise can increase lean body mass and "good weight" in men and women with HIV. Light squats can also increase your butt.

Let me know if you need any more information. You can check the exercise page of medibolics.com for exercise web sites that can show you good routines.

Nelson

removal of BioAlcamid from my face
Belly Fat