removal of BioAlcamid from my face

hi nelson, could you please tell me how your b/a was removed. puncture or aspiration, ultrasound etc? was it a fairly complete removal? any infection or scarring, indentation or other problems. i'm hoping to have mine removed but doctor advises against it, so i'm considering going elsewhere thank you!!!

Bioalcamid, a permanent product used to treat facial wasting in Mexico, Canada and Europe, has been shown to cause long term infections in some people.

I have had mine removed by a doctor in Houston ( Canaan Harris). He went inside my mouth and made an incision internally to clean the product out of my face. Some other doctors like Luis Casavantes in Tijuana, Mexico, injects bacteriostatic water into the pockets and squeezes it out of your face. You have to be treated with antibiotics like Bactrim for a week before and a month after the procedure to avoid infections.

More info on Bioalcamid and its problems at facialwasting.org

Nelson

swimming
losing weight please help