Nov 20, 2008
does arimidex combat the effects of gynemastia?
Response from Mr. Vergel
It can help decrease it if you catch gyno in early stages. If you wait til the breast tissue grows excessively, only surgery can help
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.