The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary


Nov 12, 2008

22yo Male..I have got a lump, or at least i think it is behind my nipples. Is letrozole (Ive red on the net that that can reverse gyno?) something that can be prescribed to males as its becoming quite painful. Whether that has anything to do with me squeezing them all the time i dont know? I only started to take anabol (2 days ago) and havent really had any high dosages, 5/6 a day.??


Response from Mr. Vergel

Tamoxifen and Arimidex at 0. 5 mg /d are usually prescribed for that problem but it is hard to get insurance companies to pay for that indication.

What is better? Testosterone Injections or Gels?
deca 200 oral

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint