Nov 12, 2008
22yo Male..I have got a lump, or at least i think it is behind my nipples. Is letrozole (Ive red on the net that that can reverse gyno?) something that can be prescribed to males as its becoming quite painful. Whether that has anything to do with me squeezing them all the time i dont know? I only started to take anabol (2 days ago) and havent really had any high dosages, 5/6 a day.??
Response from Mr. Vergel
Tamoxifen and Arimidex at 0. 5 mg /d are usually prescribed for that problem but it is hard to get insurance companies to pay for that indication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.