Nutrition Bull

Hi: Not so much of a question but, because of the many questions I see on the same matters, a comment in the hope that others will not waste their time and money on the astralagus, the licorice, the coconout oil, the selenium, the cysteine, Vitamin E, the green tea, the olive leaf and all the other nutrients, minerals, herbs and other crap peddled to people with HIV. Took them all for months and got nothing out of them. Nothing. And it did not matter either whether I have gotten good sleep or not, whether I have eaten well or not, whether I have smoked weed or not, whether I have exercised or not, whether I have been happy or sad. The decline in my CD4s has been relentless and fast regardless of any of the above. The bottom line is: your only hope at life extension when you have HIV is whatever Western medicine has to offer at any given point in time. The rest may not hurt you, but as far as HIV itself is concerned, it is as effective as prayer. Regards.

You are definitely allowed to post your opinion. So here it is

nelson

Anemia
over the counter meds