Nov 2, 2008
what foods can I give my husband in a case of anemia he has had few ops and feels weak
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Has he measured his iron and B-12 vitamin blood levels?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Types Of Cells Does Herpes 1 And 2 Affect?
- What Percentage Of Women In The Us Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Do Herpes Mouth Sores Look Like?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.