indoor sun tanning?

Hi, i have been diagnosed since july 2008, my CD4 was 64 and viral load was 100,000. now my viral load is 2000,but havent got my latest cd4 yet.

I am currently taking combivir and neverapine .I know by taking combivir will make me more prone to anemia . I am pale even before i started haart, so thinking of get myself some tan to look more healthy now.

So is indoor sun tanning an option ? I heard direct sun light will harm immune system, how abt indoor sun tanning?

thks so much for ur answer

Do not do it. It has a lot of potential harm when it comes to increase skin cancer and even immune suppression.

Is tenofovir not available where you live? If you have AZT induced anemia, that will impact your health and quality of life.

Getting 40 minutes a day of sunshine is good for you. Your body needs it to produce vitamin D to help keep your bones strong. It also helps keep mood up.

Nelson

Feeling bloated everyday What to eat?
buffalo hump