indoor sun tanning?
Oct 29, 2008
I am currently taking combivir and neverapine .I know by taking combivir will make me more prone to anemia . I am pale even before i started haart, so thinking of get myself some tan to look more healthy now.
So is indoor sun tanning an option ? I heard direct sun light will harm immune system, how abt indoor sun tanning?
thks so much for ur answer
Response from Mr. Vergel
Do not do it. It has a lot of potential harm when it comes to increase skin cancer and even immune suppression.
Getting 40 minutes a day of sunshine is good for you. Your body needs it to produce vitamin D to help keep your bones strong. It also helps keep mood up.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.