Oct 28, 2008
is it possible to have kids with aids
Response from Mr. Vergel
You bet. It is very easy to protect the baby at childbirth from HIV nowadays. Many people with HIV are having babies who are HIV negative. Talk to your doctor about it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Will Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.