|is this good news?
Oct 28, 2008
I was diagnosed two months ago with a vl of 1538 and cd4 of 770. My doctor did a test the next month and my vl went down to 271 and cd4 was at 770. I am not talking any meds. Is this unusual or should I be prepared for it to reverse suddenly? thanks
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Throat Problems Do Hiv Positive People Have?
- Sharing Soap And Hiv Risk
- Can An Adult Get Infected By Drinking Hiv Breast Milk Once?
- Can You Kiss A Person Who Is Hiv Positive?
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.