|optimune for wasting
Apr 21, 2001
Does this "new" drink mix Optimune work for wasting? I can find no reliable studies showing its effectiveness.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It sounds like you answered your own question. I am very skeptical of all supplements that make claims without any scientific evidence. The burden of proof is on the company making the profit to show that there is benefit, not the medical establishment to prove that they are worthless. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Achy Balls After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.