Dr. Dieterich, your response on
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear MVB, Thanks for the info. It is true that niacin does not effect triglycerides although I don't recall that being part of the question. As for inositol, I really don't know anything about it. Perhaps Cade can help us on that one. Niacin is not the answer if there are severe perturbations of either cholesterol or triglycerides and in my experience the side effects far outweigh the potential advantages. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.