Oct 13, 2008
hi,a routine blood test showed a high cpk of 500. after a gap of 4 days i went in for another test.this time the cpk has gone to 900.is there a cure for high cpk? does it effect ones daily life adversly?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Talk to your doctor about this right away. High CPK may be an indication of muscle or heart problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Differences Between Hepatitis B And Hiv
- Do Pep Drugs Delay The Body In Producing Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.