Oct 13, 2008
hi,a routine blood test showed a high cpk of 500. after a gap of 4 days i went in for another test.this time the cpk has gone to 900.is there a cure for high cpk? does it effect ones daily life adversly?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Talk to your doctor about this right away. High CPK may be an indication of muscle or heart problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Red Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.