Suppliments

I am 56, 6'1", 185, bit of a gut, yet somewhat muscular, poz 4 years now. Take Atripla, undetectable VL and 900-1000 CD4. I work out 6X a week. On alternate days I do 1.7 hours of weights or 1 hour of cardio. For my cardio, my HR gets up into the 150s on the eliptical. I would like to lose some belly fat and increase muscle, so am considering taking 7 grams creatine monohydrate (At Large creatine 500) before my weight workouts and about 24 g of protein (At Large Nitrean) afterwards and ONLY on weight days. My wife is a little concerned about the creatine, but it is a much lower dose than the manufacturer recommends. Does this sound reasonable?

You seem to know a lot about what you are doing. Creatine and protein may help you increase some lean body mass, but if you are not careful you can also increase fat with more caloric intake. Creatine also may make you feel and look bloated if not done right.

I would say you follow a mediterranean diet and increase your cardio work out and see what happens to your waist line. I would use a pedometer daily to make sure you achieve 10,000 steps a day.

Also, you may want to get a full body BIA weight scale to keep track of your body fat content. There are some good ones out there

Nelson

Lipohypertrophy Update
Testosterone cypionte intervals