Taking Ecstasy and immune system

I take ecstasy with alcoholic liquid for kind of sex enhancement once a month, by average! How does this behavior affect the immune system and overall health system.

You know the answer to this question

Ecstasy is a stimulant that may increase body temperature and dehydrate you, so be careful. There have not been direct studies on immune function but I would not be surprised if it decreases CD4 cells.

I do not moralize responsible use of recreational drugs. It is just difficult to find people who actually use them in moderation and responsibly. And we HIV poz folks need to be extra careful.

Several people I have talked to have herpes flare ups after X, coke, or any drugs, which tells me immune activation is present. Immune activation can affect your CD4 cells.

I know I will sound like your mother, but try to find natural ways to have fun. They really are out there!

Nelson

ARE THERE BENIFITS IN NATURAL JUICING?
trying to gain muscle mass and weight....