testosterone cypionate intervals

On chronic opiates for radiculopathy with a sympathetic component, I developed low testosterone and receive 200 mg bi-monthly. I feel a dip in my energy/fatigue level at around 8 days. Being 6'4", 190 lbs, is it acceptable to take 200 mg every 10 days if this seems to make a lot of difference and eliminates the "dip" as long as I am not out of the high normal range? I plan to get a level drawn just before the next dose would be scheduled. Thanks, D. Huntley

Have your doctor check your total and free testosterone on day 13 after a shot. If your total testosterone is not above 500 nanograms per deciliter, talk to him or her about increasing the dose or injection frequency to once a week. You can also try daily testosterone gels compounded by pharmacies that have more than 1% testosterone.

We are about to have a new injectable testosterone product approved in the US called Nebido that lasts longer in the body.

Nelson

herbs and ARV interaction
ARE THERE BENIFITS IN NATURAL JUICING?