Sep 27, 2008
i was diagnosed in 1991 currently on no meds for the last 5 years i work part time 8-12 hrs a week i am always tired even though i am getting 6-8 hrs on average of sleep what can i do do help with not being so tired
Response from Mr. Vergel
It would be nice to know the following before we can help:
1- what your viral load and CD4 cells are 2- Are you sleeping well enough? Do you snore a lot? Sleep apnea is a common factor in fatigue 3- Are you overweight? 4- Have you had your hormones checked? 5- Do you think you may be depressed?
As you can tell, there are many factors that can be causing your fatigue.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.