|Undetectable But Still Have Swollen Nodes
Sep 11, 2008
Hi. I have been pos for almost 2 years. My cd4 count is over 600 and my viral load is at 60 copies. I have on Atripla for about six months but I still have one gland that is swollen in my neck. Is this normal or a sign of some other infection?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
My lymph nodes remained swollen for many years after HAART. But I would go see a head and neck doctor just in case
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How To Get Rid Of An Std?
- Is Vaginal Thrush Contagious?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.