For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

from trizivir to kaletra

Hello Doctor Vergel,

Can a change from trizivir (which I had taken for 5 years, before that 5 years with retrovir+hivid) to kaletra + kivexa accelerate the lipoatrophy? I have started taken this combo 4 months ago to avoid lipo and I think that it might be developping faster. Could this happen, is there another combo that might be more lipo friendly? Many thanks.

Your new combo is not linked to lipoatrophy (fat loss under the skin). Is that what your question is about?

Can HIV Make Me Leak Pee?
Undetectable But Still Have Swollen Nodes