Can HIV Make Me Leak Pee?

Hey Doctor Vergel, Have you ever heard of HIV causing a male of 38 to leak urine? I just started treatment and this was happening long before that tho I have been positive 10 years I have noticed that my underwear is very often damp. Sometimes very damp however never to the point of "wetting the bed" just damp in that area. My doctor has run urine tests as well as giving me a prostate exam which appeared normal. He seems to think this might just be a problem caused by HIV that might go away once my immune system recovers. This is just simply annoying. I have no problems when i actually go to urinate but at the end of the day and every morning there is always a very damp underwear. Ever seen this?

Damp tighty whities is not a common symptom related to HIV or HIV medications. I would suggest you see a urologist for an evaluation of your incontinence. The cause may well be totally unrelated to HIV.

trying to understand
from trizivir to kaletra