Sep 5, 2008
I would like to gain about 15 - 20 lbs but I'm not sure how to with my fast metabolism . I weigh 140 lbs and I am 5' 11" tall, I am always on the go walking, biking, jogging. I pretty healthy most of the time and not on any medication. Let me know if taking certain vitamins or eating spacific things will help me, thanks for any answers you can give me
| Response from Mr. Vergel
You need to lower the amount of cardiovascular exercise and start weight training. Eating calorie-dense snacks every 2-4 hours will also help. Some people are hard gainers due to genetics and life style, though.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.