oxandralone

A friend of my partner has offered to get him some steroids. My partner was diagnosed Hiv last year, as is currently taking tostran (testosterone gel). This friend said he can get him some oxandralone at 60mg, I have looked on the net and can not find anything relating to this dose, it seems they usually dose at 2.5 5 and 10mg. Could 60mg per tablet be right for this steroid. Im just worried they are not what they say they are. I can not mention this to him as his friend sent him an email, and I read it, not sure what to do or say. I am from the uk. Thank you for you response.

60 mg is too high and may be liver toxic

20 mg a day is the dose that was studied in HIV with good results

Nelson

how long does it take for HIV side effects to appear
Atripla and Protien