Anabolic steroids

I may have posted in the wrong section

I would like to here some expert advise on the use of, Nandrolone decanoate USP24 dose *200 to 400 mg weekly* Growth Hormone IE Lilly brand 4 to 8 iu daily (this is a stack I speak off) we are Latin American based Laboratory that has began to receive many request from Mexican Bases Farmacias in many of the Border towns in regards to this type of therapy. I personally have began my own research on the use and the effects not only on LBM, the increase production of red blood cells and plasma volume, increase protein synthesis, and the ability to help achieve a feeling of well being, these two hormones combined seem to be having a very positive effect. Yes I have read the article you have on the subject within this site. I would like to see other points of view updated and personal experiences on this subject.

We are talking about the combining of a Synthetic Testosterone with ester and Bio synthetical Product, both having 2 very different reactions within the body. I am a Bio Chemist and NP not an MD

Kind Regards in advance. Dr. Alvaro Sanchez

Sorry as my English is not 100% Great practice though

I would be glad to answer your questions directly. Please go to my site www.powerusa.org to communicate with me. Yo hablo Espanol Thanks nelson

pain in side when jogging
Vascular in the legs?