Arimedix..proper dosage

Hello Nelson. Is there any known drug interactions with arimedix and hiv medications? I an using 2i.u. of gh 5 days per week and 20mg daily of anavar, I was considering using either primobolan or testosterone as well..but I am worried about prostate problems since I am 47. Should I cycle the anavar ? and what is a reasonable doseage of arimedix? I am an American living and working in rural Thailand and have very little hope of ever finding a doctor to ansewer any of my questions and have to travel quite a distance to use the internet...Thanks

please send me an email at powertx@aol.com for this question

thanks

nelson

Do we know enough about lipodystrophy?
pain in side when jogging