Are contact sports a possibility?

Over a year ago I got into the first real health kick of my life. I was having fun, meeting new people, and had even joined a contact sport. Things were great, that is until I had a burning in my lungs that just wouldn't quit. After being misdiagnosed with having a bronchial infection, menengeitus, and asthema. None of these were true, it was actually late stage PCP due to a very unknown late stage HIV infection. My viral load has dropped from the hundreds of thousands to undetectable, and my CD4 has gone from low single digets to over 250. I feel great, and would like to get out of the self-destructive funk that I have been in. I joined a gym, and feel healthy and strong. I really miss the comradry though, and the sport was something that I was good at, something that made me feel more like me. Is this something that I can do again this fall?

There is no reason at all why you cannot go back to your old life, and enjoy sports like you did.

Go for it! Celebrate life's new chance at being healthy and happy again

Nelson

HOW TO MY SELF HEALTHY
energy - weight loss