Follow Up Question
Aug 22, 2008
I noticed this in one of your recent responses and wondered what you mean: I hope you do not have raltegravir resistance and that your tropism test showed an R5 virus.
Response from Mr. Vergel
I am just telling that patient that I hope he/she can use raltegravir (Isentress) and that their tropism test showed that they can use Maraviroc (Selzentry). Those are two new drugs that are helping people with multidrug resistance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.