Response to How long will I live?

Nelson, I hate to do this but I have to. To Mick, and that monotonous diatribe that we all had to suffer through: You are still alive, the glass is half full, get off your soapbox and thank God or whatever your higher power is. Geeeezzzzzzz I am 50, in better shape that I ever have been and loving my life as it comes. I have been positive for about 17 years. I never forget that I'm positive and every day that I wake up I realize that I'm not dead. Stop wasting all of your time over analyzing. Oh by the way Nelson, you are a hottie! Shameless, safe flirting.

I feel exactly like you do!

And by the way, shameless flirting is great for my ego LOL

I hope you stay healthy and don't be afraid to add comments to any of my answers :)

Be well

Kundalini as support therapy?
Probiotic Suppliments