Andorgel

I was just prescribed Androgel for low testosterone levels. I have started an ex cerise routine with dumbbells and walking. When is the best time to take use Androgel before or after excercise ?

It is better to take it after you take a shower in the morning. I would not take it close to a moment when I think I will be sweating a lot.

Have your doctor remeasure your FREE testosterone blood levels after two weeks of starting Androgel. It amazes me how many people use this product without rechecking their testosterone levels to see if they need to increase the dose.

Androgel can be purchased in a pump container for those who need a higher dose. Some of us purchase more concetrated gels from compunding pharmacies that deliver more testosterone than the 1 percent in Androgel or Testim.

Nelson

staying healthy
blood