sustanon

hi

i'm 27 years old male living in united arab emirates. for past 1 year i toke sustanon 250 hormon to compensate the shortage of hormone in my body, and since that i was training body building .. i've noticed that this hormon increase the mass of muscles but it doesnot give the power for muscle and if i want carry heavy weight the muscle increases wich affect on my skin .. kindly i would like to know which is the best excersize for people who toke the mentioned above hormon and what is the best protein for that? hope to hear from you soon

accept my best regards

Are you HIV positive or not? I do not answer bodybulding questions from HIV negatives that ask me about anabolic steroids.

Nelson

what foods to eat
mini stepper to gain muscle please answer?