Weight Gaining

I have been HIV positive for 2 years and recently my t-cell count started to dropped tremendously. I used to be 6'2 168lbs but now I weight around 139lbs. Im certain the weight loss is due to the illness and decrease in t-cell. My t-cell count is currently 82. I started taking meds a months ago, and I wanted to know if I will start gaining weight once my t-cell count goes back up? I try to eat food high in protein but it either seems like im not hungry, can only eat small portions or I am constantly having diarrhea. What is the best way to start gaining weight in my condition?

Are you taking HIV medications? If so, do you have undetectable viral load? Please elaborate so that I can help you better.

nelson

Switching Medication
Diabetes and Hiv/aids.