Deca

Hi, I'm 29 year old female who want to use steriods to help me loose fat and build muscle. But I still want kids someday and dont want to jeopardize my changes. Please refer me to a steriod that will be suitable for me

I would not use any anabolic steroids if I was you. I would exercise with weights 3-4 times a week and walk 10,000 steps a day if you can, minimize your sugar and animal fat intake, avoid sof drinks. Although nandrolone and oxandrolone have been studied in women with HIV wasting, if you are healthy and not wasting, the risks are bigger than the benefits for a female. Your menstrual periods will stop or be late, you may get leaner but also your features will change to make you look more masculine, and your clitoris can grow and not shrink after you stop androgens.

Nelson

Muscle Wasting
Provigil...what is your opinion?