Dr. Andrew Weil: astragulus and maitake mushroom
Aug 3, 2008
Hi Nelson, Dr. Andrew Weil said he followed some HIV/AIDS patients prior to the introduction of ARVs and he claimed some of these patients sweared that taking astragulus and maittake mushroom raised their cd4 and preventing (delayed) their decline in cd4. Any truth to this?
Response from Mr. Vergel
I tried both back in the days of true desperation withno results. However, that is not to say that they may not work in this new era of HAART. But claims without data are empty promises to me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.