Hooray ! Testosterone Here I come.........

Morning Mr Vergel,

Adam again, I finally managed to get my GP to prescribe testosterone at first I got the patches 2.5mg.......they did make me feel quite nauseas at first and bit itchy on the old skin. So I know have the gel tostran to try, which seems to be doing the job. Even after a few days, I seem to have a burst of energy and dont feel so low. I have had to stop my anti-depressent medication (prozac) as this was interacting with the PI I was taking Norvir, and I was feeling very sick stomach cramps etc. Im hoping my GP will prescribe another more suitable one without the side effects attached with Norvir I think it increases certain drug levels from whatI was told. Well its my birthday today (40) woohoo.....still lookin mid twenties my fella tells me (awww). Im rubbing in amount 4 pumps worth from the bottle I think thats 3g or just over. Am I likley to put some muscle and weight on and how soon before I get the full benefit of this treatment. I actually woke up feeling rather frisky today LOL sorry its been 7months since that happened. Just thought I would give up an update and once again, my best wishes to you. Have a gr8 wknd

Adam x

Great! Let me know what happens with the gel.

Make sure that you do not have above normal levels of testosterone after a few weeks on the gel. Have your doctor check your free testosterone to ensure that your dose is the correct one.

Nelson

Niacin?
HELP PLEASE