Jul 31, 2008
I was diagnosed HIV positive in January 2008 i did the CD 4 test and the result came 590 i would like to know if i need to start any treatment? because my doctor said that he is going to prescribe me medication if my CD 4 are under 490
Response from Mr. Vergel
what is your viral load?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Condoms Videos
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.