For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Your wellness lectures

I read your bio and googled your name and see that you lecture everywhere. How do we know where next? Do you have a newsletter that we can subscribe to? Thank you for your great woek, amigo

Yes, I have been lecturing for 15 years in English and Spanish on wellness, multidrug resistance, lipodystrophy, facial wasting, testosterone replacement, exercise/nutrition and other topics. The best way to find out is to go to or join my internet listserve by sending a blank email to

Thanks for your interest and hope to see you in one of my lectures! Say hi if you come.

green tea
Thanks for the quick response