Jul 7, 2008
I heard that green tea stops hiv replication. Do you know anything about this?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, but has only been shown in in-vitro studies ( in the lab), not in humans. Baylor College of Medicine in Houston has done some studies in cells using a chinese extract.
Here is a good article that Tim Horn wrote a while ago:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.