Jul 7, 2008
I heard that green tea stops hiv replication. Do you know anything about this?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, but has only been shown in in-vitro studies ( in the lab), not in humans. Baylor College of Medicine in Houston has done some studies in cells using a chinese extract.
Here is a good article that Tim Horn wrote a while ago:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Burning Red Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Burning Urethra A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.