Jul 7, 2008
I heard that green tea stops hiv replication. Do you know anything about this?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, but has only been shown in in-vitro studies ( in the lab), not in humans. Baylor College of Medicine in Houston has done some studies in cells using a chinese extract.
Here is a good article that Tim Horn wrote a while ago:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Be Hiv Positive For Many Years And Not Know It?
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- Will Baking Soda Help With Herpes?
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.